• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Am I way off on this shopping center front bid?

Matt Hayes

Made contact with a guy that owns several shopping centers. He sent me immediately to one of them for a quote. Could lead to more work if i get this right. The surface is about 14 x 350 with pillars every 20 feet and a painted ramp between each. I plan to bid $375 for this job. Looks like around five hours. I am a rookie and could be wrong. Am i way off on this. Any advice would be great!

Guy Blackmon

Everyone says.... "If you give me a good price it could lead to more work"....rarely ever happens.

Chris is right, you're way low. I like his number, but would be a little higher. Don't sell price, sell quality.

Matt Hayes

Thanks! I did not want to be high out of the ballpark. I do not have to clean pillars. I will bid it around the $500 mark and let him decide. Thanks again!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
You right around 5000 feet. Roughly about an hour to clean. My minimum on a 30 day would be 225.00

90 375.00 on call 425.00 to 525.00

If the guy has more I'm not really caring till I have all of them on any type of price break.

Keep in mind initial cleanings all depend on gum. Lots of gum , more time. No one can see this but you. Could take 6 hours if the plAce if riddled with gum

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org

You right around 5000 feet. Roughly about an hour to clean. My minimum on a 30 day would be 225.00

90 375.00 on call 425.00 to 525.00

If the guy has more I'm not really caring till I have all of them on any type of price break.

Keep in mind initial cleanings all depend on gum. Lots of gum , more time. No one can see this but you. Could take 6 hours if the plAce if riddled with gum

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org

Ron, how do you clean 5000 sq ft in an hour. I[m using a 4 nozzle 30" surface cleaner and with one person on the cleaner and one washing I'm only getting 2200 sq ft an hour.