• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Gotta Love Texas

Adrian Carrier

Hi everyone,
I finished up my first Playscape today ( man these folks love their kids).
It was gargantuan(sp). I can't believe I have never had an opportunity to do one of these things.

It was quite the fun experience. Really.It took an hour and a half to strip and brighten last week & about 3 hours to finish the spray and pull the plastic. Keep in mind it's still January. It was nearly 80 degrees and I literally got a sunburn ( forgot the sunblock like a dummy).

Tonight it will be in the 30's.
Texas weather, if you don't like it... just wait a minute, and it will change, that's what they say, and it is very true.

The books are full with wood and PW into Feb. Why am I still pushing wood in Jan.? Because I can!!!!! I love this industry.

I set my target spending matches with SM to 10k ea. and they are keeping me hopping. Try it, it's only money, right.

I love my deckster.
I love my x-jet.
I love Texas.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT year so far.