• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Most you ever charged for a House Wash?

Ed Edgar

I just did my biggest house wash job. I did the whole house, driveway, sidewalks, roof, and patios for $2400.00.

I was happy!

Last year me and a helper washed 5 1500 sq ft homes, pool decks and cages (all next door to each other) plus green pool recovery and pool pump replacement, filter replacement and miscellaneous pool plumbing for $6650... took us 3 days. To date we have also brought in $3000 from pool service on the same pools and a good amount more from referrals for pressure washing and monthly pool maintenance in the same area.

... we also got the contract for washing 1.5 miles of sidewalk in the community!!

We like to upsell :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0052.jpg
    IMG_0052.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0062.jpg
    IMG_0062.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0065.jpg
    IMG_0065.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 40

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Last year me and a helper washed 5 1500 sq ft homes, pool decks and cages (all next door to each other) plus green pool recovery and pool pump replacement, filter replacement and miscellaneous pool plumbing for $6650... took us 3 days. To date we have also brought in $3000 from pool service on the same pools and a good amount more from referrals for pressure washing and monthly pool maintenance in the same area.

... we also got the contract for washing 1.5 miles of sidewalk in the community!!

We like to upsell :biggrin:

Update on the most ever charged for a house wash

We cleaned a single family home less than a mile from our shop. Roof,Gutters ,pool deck,walkways and porch 4 guys 1 day $2690.00 and they payed CASH BABY!!!

Jimmy V

Jbruno

Did a cedar house (i know it ain't vinyl) stripped and stained fro 9k. that was 2 years ago... the guy also gave 3 income propertis that he had, and that was another 1,600 in work... unfortanately he cleaned the income properties so he could sell them!!!

But the most I got for a vinyl was $1,400. Guy owned a Chevy dealership (probably won't get that house again!) 4500 sq. ft. w/ garage, and the helper and I did it in 3 hours... advantage was the fact that he was on a hill and he didn't have a second floor!!