• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Most you ever charged for a House Wash?

Carlos Gonzales

If you don't mind sharing, I have been wondering what has been the most you ever recevied for a single house wash. You know the kind when you walked away from signing the contract...you get in your truck and you say.....yeaaaaa baby!!!

For me...$2300.00 took 2 days...4 walls and gutter lines!!! It was a big house but I made good money on that one!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
If your talking a Vinyl house for the last two years we clean one that is probably around 10,000 sq' we also clean the outside of the windows with squeegee's. This job is done in one day with my two guys and me not much doing anything...$2500. The killer is this guy is now selling his house..I never met him and he sends the check in advance. One of my best and now soon to be a past best customer.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
If you don't mind sharing, I have been wondering what has been the most you ever recevied for a single house wash. You know the kind when you walked away from signing the contract...you get in your truck and you say.....yeaaaaa baby!!!

For me...$2300.00 took 2 days...4 walls and gutter lines!!! It was a big house but I made good money on that one!!!

Carlos, just curious. How many men washing that day?

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Technically not a house, I bid a gov't (Navy) job for the first floor of an office building - mostly brick. Needed it done ASAP. I was the 3rd bid and they got my name from the Yellow Pages. At $1350, my bid was 5K lower than the next lowest. (?!) It took me one day, using a 4/3500 cold water machine that I relocated a few times as I worked around the building. The Admiral was very pleased, but it never led to any other work. (again ?! LOL)

As far as residential, I've had quite a few that run to $1100 to $1200 for one day, one person cleanings. Usually house and drive.

Ken Fenner

House Wash Pricing for Cleaning Vinyl Siding

The big stucco monsters fall in the $1800 range. (6500 s/f, polymer sealant, gutters done, patios etc)

Average HW in 2008 fell around $615.

servicemark p.w.

$2200.00 here for just the house, but it was actually $4500.00 with 4 decks and a pool area. took 80 hrs with 1 guy doing 60 hrs and 2 guys at 10 hrs each.

Isaac Baghdanov

$2200.00 8500 sq ft home, did house wash, drive, pool area, and 3' wall. 2nd place is $1100 for a 2k sq ft vinyl, and the interior of his horse arena.

DJ Carroll

I think this would be even more interesting if we knew the sq ft of the houses and the time it took

My best record was two houses side by side both 2,700 sq ft. roughly, both were 827 and took me and a helper 4 1/2 hours

thats over $1600 in 4 1/2 hours . . .. thats whats up lol

Tom Skinner

I have done several around 2700 to 3300 dollars. These are huge things 12000 or better. depending on what is done it takes two men a little less than two days. moor if flat cleaning is thrown in:yes: average house price an size has been 2500sq ft some were 265 an up to about 340about a two hr job.