• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

'Ask - This Old House'

plainpainter

Uggg - so shameful. I just caught a little bit of someone asking how to stain their ipe deck on this old house - with a follow up on the different products from thompson's to solid stains - it was so shameful to watch - I can't believe how something as credible as 'This Old House' can botch up professional deck staining. I am not so sure everyone can do this kind of work?

Jim - just remember to add half a pint of varnish to every gallon of your readyseal stain - I am still in awe-shock-confusion.

Jbruno

Was that the episode where they showed the guy bleaching the deck and scrubbing it? I can't remember what else the guy did, but it wasn't pretty?!?