• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

WFP Window Cleaning

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Did this job today removing the rust stains from the glass, then cleaning the windows with a WFP from Jracenstein. Big thanks to Steve Blyth of Jracenstein for walking me through the rust removal portion.

Attachments

• IMG_4879.jpg
    IMG_4879.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4880.jpg
    IMG_4880.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4882.JPG
    IMG_4882.JPG
    412.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_4883.JPG
    IMG_4883.JPG
    410.9 KB · Views: 60

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Doug, sounds tricky, most rust removers will damage glass. What product did you use on there?

I used One Restore...the owner was aware that damage may occur, he was going to replace it either way. I've used F9 on glass many times an never had damage, but You must keep it wet, and use lighter dilutions and repeated apps.

Kev McConnell

Doug--
Happy to see OneRestore used on this job...
I am trying to learn more about this market (Window Cleaning). Could we talk at some point more about what you use for maintaining the clean after the restoring?
I would like to learn as much as possible...
thanks
kev

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Doug, sounds tricky, most rust removers will damage glass. What product did you use on there?

John on these type of jobs the windows are ruined. At that point they are either going to live with it or replace it. By using chems like One Restore or BARC you are giving them another option. A waiver explaining that goes a long way to presenting your company as a problem solving option they didn't have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Doug--
Happy to see OneRestore used on this job...
I am trying to learn more about this market (Window Cleaning). Could we talk at some point more about what you use for maintaining the clean after the restoring?
I would like to learn as much as possible...
thanks
kev

Sure thing ken