• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Jan 2009 Mailer

Scott Davis

Going out tomorrow, letter to 400 multi family dwelling PMs and owners.

A 1% return and 50% close on those is my target.

Do you have a copy you can post?

Am I doing the math right: 1% = 4 and 50% of that is 2? So your target is 2 properties? That would be great to pick up 2 new multi unit properties! You'll have to keep us updated on how it goes.

plainpainter

John - best of luck, hope it works out. Handwritten is truly best - time intensive - but I know a guy that had a 10% response and 100% conversion from a similar mailing.

John Doherty

Whoops typo, it's just over 700 total. It's not hand written but I did sign them all by hand.

Scott, I'd be happy with 2 and I'm forcasting 3. I hope it's a bit higher. I have my fingers crossed and I hope to be able to post my results here.

John Doherty

One more thing 1/2 of these got end of November mailers with calanders in them. The other 1/2 this is the first mailing and they are getting calanders this time.

They will all get another follow up letter in Mid March.

John Doherty

Waited on this one due to the single digit temps and snow cover. I dropped them at the post office on Monday afternoon. Today it was 67 degrees here!

So far 1 call to bid 30 apartment buildings!!

Jeff LeCours

Waited on this one due to the single digit temps and snow cover. I dropped them at the post office on Monday afternoon. Today it was 67 degrees here!

So far 1 call to bid 30 apartment buildings!!

Cool John, some more warm weather and some more mailings you will get some calls

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Hey John how did this work out for you? Planning on going after some apartments this year.

Our first mailing went out before christmas, We have a list of all pms in the state, I have been on the road for two weeks strait bidding projects for the spring. Wow this is great!!

Jimmy V

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I have over $500k in bids out right now, we must be going to the same places.

Never know.
There seems to be plenty of work for us out here for the spring. Associations must have held off last year and now see that it needs attention. Cant wait to get our new rig out and working we have been working about 2 days a week to date thru this winter. Keeping us income for the winter.
Give me a shout we will have to hook up and do lunch.

Jimmy V