Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

My Final Address 2015 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Final Address 2015

Default Re: My Final Address 2015

Good luck Ron!

Ron,
    You've been a HUGE inspiration to me and your mentorship has certainly help Spray Wash grow. You've done a GREAT job as president. Thank you for all the work and sacrifices you've made.

Ray

Ron,
    I am grateful for all of your help and encouragement. Joining the UAMCC was the best thing I could have done. Thanks for all you have done to build this organization.

Brian
    Brian Deamer
    Smart Wash

Thanks Ron UAMCC has been a HUGE help for me
    Andy Vickers will have some big shoes to fill
    Shawn Sween
    North West ProWash
    425-922-4013

You are not going anywhere...
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Thank you Ron for everything you have done even though I have only known you for a short while I feel like I have known you for a long time by watching all of your videos every time you post them and I have watched plenty of your older videos on youtube. I hope to see plenty more in the future. I hope to still see you around. I know who ever takes your place has some really big shoes to fill. I have seen first hand that you are no push over!! Take care in everything you do and I will see you when I see you!!
    Patrick Anthony
    Tampa Bay Pressure Washing
    813-545-9140

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post

Its has been Fun!!

Had a Blast
    Ron, thank you for everything, you've helped me more than anyone in the industry and I really appreciate all of your hard work and effort.

Phil Rogers
    Phil Rogers
    Extreme Cleaning Solutions
    410-980-1053

Hate to see you go Ron but excited for you at the same time. I know whatever you do next in your life you will continue to be a blessing to others! Thank you for everything you have done for our industry and for being a friend to so many of us. May the Lord bless you and your family in this new season of your life!

Rance Tilley
    Paducah, KY.
    270-366-5254

Ron, Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but at the same time, I really appreciate your enthusiasm for the industry and I have learned so much w/in this organization. This is my 10th year in business and it's getting better now that I have this membership, education, and knowledge to gain from. The certification test that I have will only increase my chances to make a foot print in this industry. Thanks again for your service and good luck with all your future endeavors. Rodney Hudson- Hudson Pressurewashing Service !!
    Rodney Hudson
    Hudson Pressurewashing Service
    832-928-7606

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information