• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

My Final Address 2015

Dawn Evans

Contributing Member
No matter what position you hold, president or not, we have appreciated what you've done for the industry but most of all for us personally. We appreciate the value of what you have shared with us and are looking forward to the future. So glad that you don't have to be president for us to still be friends. The words "Thank you" do not cover it!

Tony Evans

Board of Director
My hope is exactly what you said. That future Presidents stand their ground. No need to be everybody's friend. In fact you've set a great example of how to lead and I hope the org follows the path you have started it on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
Thank you for all you have done Ron Musgraves !!! You have changed many lives over the years. It's a great pleasure to have you as friend and serve with you to make industry to this level. I hope we can hit that 500 mark before you step down...all we need to do is to bring 1/4 guy , each...I think we owe you that at least...thanks again !!!

Scott Davidson

I've only known you a short time but it's been long enough to see your dedication and hard work has had a tremendous impact on not only this organization but also the industry as well. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to me as you did from time to time to offer your help and to make me realize the potential for growth by learning from the membership on how to implement good strategies and proper techniques. Glad to know you will still be available.

Ray Burke

Ron,
You've been a HUGE inspiration to me and your mentorship has certainly help Spray Wash grow. You've done a GREAT job as president. Thank you for all the work and sacrifices you've made.

Ray

Brian Deamer

Contributing Member
Ron,
I am grateful for all of your help and encouragement. Joining the UAMCC was the best thing I could have done. Thanks for all you have done to build this organization.

Brian

Patrick Anthony

Contributing Member
Thank you Ron for everything you have done even though I have only known you for a short while I feel like I have known you for a long time by watching all of your videos every time you post them and I have watched plenty of your older videos on youtube. I hope to see plenty more in the future. I hope to still see you around. I know who ever takes your place has some really big shoes to fill. I have seen first hand that you are no push over!! Take care in everything you do and I will see you when I see you!!

Rance Tilley

Contributing Member
Hate to see you go Ron but excited for you at the same time. I know whatever you do next in your life you will continue to be a blessing to others! Thank you for everything you have done for our industry and for being a friend to so many of us. May the Lord bless you and your family in this new season of your life!

Rodney Hudson

Contributing Member
Ron, Sorry to hear that you're leaving, but at the same time, I really appreciate your enthusiasm for the industry and I have learned so much w/in this organization. This is my 10th year in business and it's getting better now that I have this membership, education, and knowledge to gain from. The certification test that I have will only increase my chances to make a foot print in this industry. Thanks again for your service and good luck with all your future endeavors. Rodney Hudson- Hudson Pressurewashing Service !!