• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

My Final Address 2015

Art Oliveri

No quiters allowed Ron! Finish your term and let the chips fall where they may during the elections. This thread should have a poll attached to it. Stay or Go, I vote stay and finish your term.

CL Scott

I'm looking forward to what you, Steve and Ramon come up with. That's a lot of experience right there! Thanks man! See ya next week.

Its has been Fun!! Had a Blast
Ron, wow!!!!! What a great final address. I have to ask.....were you ever in the military? Your leadership comments and focus are so in line with what leaders face in the military. With that said, thank you for your service and commitment to this organization. I hope to remain a member and hopefully contribute to it's positive growth. Good luck on the UAMCC in a Box project. If needed I would be interested in getting involved in the safety aspect.God Bless

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
No quiters allowed Ron! Finish your term and let the chips fall where they may during the elections. This thread should have a poll attached to it. Stay or Go, I vote stay and finish your term.

I love the support Art, but 3 years was enough for anyone.

Doug deserves a chance to lead the team. I need a break, I want to move forward with other things in my life. The Uamcc has been built On a solid foundation. Lots of hard work from so many. It matters that the leaders stay fresh and excited about the direction. I'm truthfully slightly exhausted.

I know all the others will carry on. I'm here yo support them from behind. I'll always be here. Just time to share the center stage and allow others to rise to top and show there leadership. The industry needs everyone to take the challenge.

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron, wow!!!!! What a great final address. I have to ask.....were you ever in the military? Your leadership comments and focus are so in line with what leaders face in the military. With that said, thank you for your service and commitment to this organization. I hope to remain a member and hopefully contribute to it's positive growth. Good luck on the UAMCC in a Box project. If needed I would be interested in getting involved in the safety aspect.God Bless

Love to have you on the team!!

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"