• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello fellow members!

Chad Abrams

I joined the forums in August of last year and the UAMCC in December. I thought it was time I introduced myself. My name Chad Abrams and I am the owner of South Jersey Pro Wash.
Just a little background on me. I'm 41 years old. My father and my uncle started a pressure washing business in the early 70's called South Jersey Pressure Cleaning. They did pretty much everything, fleet, restaurants, houses commercial. I began working with them at 12yrs old, yes 12! I started out sitting in the back of the truck or trailer switching the feed hose from the chemical/soap drum to the clean water drum and making sure they stayed topped off. I eventually graduated to brushing the trucks then eventually to washing next to my father. They stayed In business until I graduated high school then they sold it. I went into construction learning all I could absorb. I eventually took a job in repair at Verizon where I stayed for 10 years till I got laid off 4 years ago. I went back into construction.
This brings us to the power washing. A friend of mine had a washing business that he did on the side so I began to work for him on weekends or when we were between construction jobs. Eventually my buddy wanted out of his business to spend more time with his family so I purchased it and here I am. I was tired of making everyone else money for my hard work. I didn't realize how much I actually enjoyed washing too. My Dad passed away before I could purchase the business but he was excited that I was back in the industry. I'm sue he is proud of what I'm doing as am I.
I've learned a lot from reading here and talking to a few members. I'm going to take this biz full time which is going to require some leg work. My buddy was in business for 9 years and never advertised but was always busy. I have retained all of his clients and have gained many more in only few months. I have a lot of equipment upgrades to make so I will be looking for some advice and I hope I will be able to contribute back to you all as well.
Sorry for the long post. I was on a roll. lol

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Welcome Chad

Doug Rucker Call or Text 2818838470
Clean And Green Solutions
Pressure Cleaning and Roof Cleaning School