Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Damage to sealer by battery acid

Thread: Damage to sealer by battery acid

Default Damage to sealer by battery acid

Client has battery acid spill in ware house due to faulty fork lift battery. Wants to know what to do about it. He is not sure if the floor is sealed or unsealed. This is obvious restoration job, (to me anyway) and would like to pass the lead onto one of my fellow UAMCC members here in Houston.
    Do you know anybody? Let me know.
    Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gene Beck
    Northstar Pressure Washing Service
    "Your image is OUR business"
    www.houstonspressurewashing.com
    gb@houstonspressurewashing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/HoustonsPressureWashing

Default Re: Damage to sealer by battery acid

Gene, get ahold of Graig Harrison the maker of Front 9. He is always willing to help.
    Randy Wahl
    Advantis Pressure Washing
    www.pressurewashingapw.com
    randy@pressurewahingapw.com

Default Re: Damage to sealer by battery acid

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Beck View Post
    Client has battery acid spill in ware house due to faulty fork lift battery. Wants to know what to do about it. He is not sure if the floor is sealed or unsealed. This is obvious restoration job, (to me anyway) and would like to pass the lead onto one of my fellow UAMCC members here in Houston.
    Do you know anybody? Let me know.
    Thanks
    Nice! Unfortunately damage from concentrated sulfuric (white) is not cleanable. They will have to do a colored coating of some sort. I'd have whoever is going to do this job get a hold of David at Southern Stain. Maybe he will know of something.

• Thread Information