• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Oversite Commitee Members Needed

Gene Fivel

After posting on January 10th asking who was on the Oversite Committee with no response I will assume no one has been active in this group. Anyone who might be interested or members that were on it email me so we can revive this vital function of the UAMCC.
We will be forming the new one within the next 2 weeks. Volunteer now if you would like to be a part of it........Thx Gene

lightningclean@msn.com

Gene Fivel

Need 2 more members to fill the positions......Lets get them filled......Thx Gene

After posting on January 10th asking who was on the Oversite Committee with no response I will assume no one has been active in this group. Anyone who might be interested or members that were on it email me so we can revive this vital function of the UAMCC.
We will be forming the new one within the next 2 weeks. Volunteer now if you would like to be a part of it........Thx Gene

lightningclean@msn.com

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Gene there is a Very active Committee, you need to attend a meeting Gene first. Asking others is ok but we have had some guys working the committee hard for nearly 3 Years. Get to know these guys First Partner.