• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

3100psi 2.8gpm

Chad Abrams

Hello everyone. Is anyone using 2.8gpm 3100psi machine? I was given a generac pressure washer with only about 15hrs on it. It has the 6.5hp generac motor with an AR-RSV3G31 pump. I'm not sure what I want to do with it....sell It, put it on the trailer as a backup....I just wanted to see if anyone is using one for anything and to see how it's working out for you. Thanks!I tried posting a picture of it but this site won't let me???

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I doubt anyone uses that. It's a Home Dpt or Lowe type model. It will not hold up to commercial use. It might make a nice little chemical application for Downstreaming with though.

Chad Abrams

That's what I was thinking. As I push into more commercial work this year maybe I can find a use for it. If not I maybe Ill use it to build a small go kart for my nephew!