• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2008 Rountables are completed!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Re: 2008 Roundtables are completed!!!

Atlantaroundtable017.jpg

Pete & Tracy

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Colorado !!!!!!!

032908_080100-1.jpg

Made TV for the first time Colorado local TV, really local.. The Hotel

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

I have more from Alabama and Colorado To post.

I cant forget my good freind Russ Spence. Thats were the whole mess got started.

This year we will kick off a round at Russ Spence hosting in late Feb,

STay tuned for the 2009 list of events.....

Eric Flynn

I cant forget my good freind Russ Spence. Thats were the whole mess got started.

And TEXAS...April maybe? Whoo HOO!

Russ Spence

here ya go buddy

FROM BAMA IN 2008

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Great pictures Ron. Man I am good looking LOL

I got to get that picture of my family from you.

I think its great how you have brought 100's of contractors together this year and the other years you did this

Thanks for coming over to the UAMCC BB finally and sharing the great pictures

John Tornabene

Member Guest

Excellent Post Ron!!!.. If there was an award to give out for all of this you Ron Deserve the highest honor!!

Florin Nutu

This is an waesome thread. Love to see the faces behind the posts. Cant wait to attend one of these meetings.

Another thing I have realized from looking at all these pics... DAMN IM GOOD LOOKING!!! HAHA:p;):D:cool:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Excellent Post Ron!!!.. If there was an award to give out for all of this you Ron Deserve the highest honor!!

Thanks Johnny, I want no award. My fellow contractors that come and host that hold these are the reasons they are successful.

All understand that I too learn from each and every event. I meet good people helping and find others that want to be successful.

This motivates me everyday to keep going and taking the next step.

We have been good freinds and meeting you and you wife was my pleasure. You and I have had relations for over 8 years, thru www.JLpressurewashing.com in South Carolina I was able to finally put a face to that voice i had talked with so many late nights.

Thanks to everyone that made 2008 possible.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

111808_102901.jpg

I've kept this badge that was made by Russ Spence wife Stacy.

By far the Russtable has special meaning because Russ and I are best of freinds.

I will wear this particular Badge as a symbol of my freindship for Stacy and Russ on the entire 2009 tour for luck.