• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2008 Rountables are completed!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Re: 2008 Roundtables are completed!!!

CIMG0637.jpg

Phil Checking out the event, Phil will be supporting West coast events.

Thanks Phil

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

CIMG0642.jpg

Brenda From Denver won the Scott Stone giveaway Hotwater Skid.

Scott Stone rebuilt this 5.5 20 horse Honda skid to giveaway at the phoenix Event. Russ Johnson tag the unit $2500.00 retail.

Thanks Brenda for winning and thanks again Scott for being so giving.

The BEAST!!!!!!​

CIMG0759.jpg

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

CIMG0629.jpg

Tony From beautiful Las Vegas Nevada shadowed me for one entire day.It was fun Tony and I'm always excited to visit clients.

Selling is what I was born to do.

Share your thoughts about commercial selling if you get a chance.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

CIMG0644.jpg

Matt Johnson will be helping us thru the 2009 season. Matt is perfecting a class called reducing your liability in the work place. Saving you thousands in potential claims. Using your head and keeping your eviroment and work place safe.

Truly a great asset to the 2009 tour.​

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

CIMG0691.jpg

Russ Johnson a equipment Expert on the Pressure Washing Institute might be hosting a roundtable in KY.

Thanks Russ for the years of support and commitment to the industry. Without distributors like Russ things just cant happen.

Hope the Uamcc guys find a place for ya here.

Carlos Gonzales

Ron - nice pics but wayyyyy too many guy....at last count you have posted close to 50 pics on this thread....

We just got word that we are maxed out of storage space at WebFirstCreations - so...40 pics need to go Ron. I would like for you to move them today if at all possible. If not, I will take care of it.

As with the rule with the signature line so is the rule with posting pics. It is being enforced. Rule of thumb is we don't mind a few pics here and there regarding work or events. When it is obvious that it is a 'overkill' such as 50....it is not going to fly. This applies to everone. Thanks for everyones compliance and appreciate the support!

Ken Fenner

Ron, one way around the file limitation (which we will be increasing soon) is to post your pictures to www.photobucket.com

They will then give you an img tag you just cut and paste into your thread where you want the picture to appear.

Terry Miller

Ron,
It is cool all your round tables are completed. Having the work done before the new year is good. Our posters however must know there will be other RT available for them. I am sure others out there are qualified and working on their RT as we speak. Anyone interested should keep dates open and money available to attend other RT which might pop up. We all know there are some very smart individuals posting that may have not even given it a thought to put on a RT in their neighborhood. People should keep an open mind and be ready for the actions of the future. I guess it would be like buying the first truck model off the line. I have kicked myself too many times for buying something that I should have waited for later. Keep up the good work promoting your RT and your business. That is how we grow.

Russ Spence

Ron,
It is cool all your round tables are completed. Having the work done before the new year is good. Our posters however must know there will be other RT available for them. I am sure others out there are qualified and working on their RT as we speak. Anyone interested should keep dates open and money available to attend other RT which might pop up. We all know there are some very smart individuals posting that may have not even given it a thought to put on a RT in their neighborhood. People should keep an open mind and be ready for the actions of the future. I guess it would be like buying the first truck model off the line. I have kicked myself too many times for buying something that I should have waited for later. Keep up the good work promoting your RT and your business. That is how we grow.

Terry why dont you come out and just say you dont like Ron? I have watched you follow him around and jump in on something he is doing many times as of late. I am not defending Ron although we are friends and he is a big boy and can take care of himself I am simply saying what it "appears" to be. :rolleyes:

After all its a 2 week old post why get in on it now ?

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Ron,

Terry,

I promote all roundtables, if you had one I would tell folks to attend. I would prop yours as no better or worse.

Understand that rounds are great for all people and we all need to attend them and support each other. I support anyone having a roundtable, and I think we should all unite instead of dividing.
Terry, these are not my roundtables they are your contractors and dist in this indsutry that decided to support. They are hard working people like Jeff, Russ, Carlos, Matt, Kory, Mike, Scott and many many more.

You need to understand that I only help and promote positive things in this industry. I run my business and work hard at supporting the entire industry and helping it prosper.

Russ, thank for your freindship. I’m a bigboy and Terry all right; he possibly doesn’t understand my motivation for improving the industry like you and others. He has not seen the progress first hand like some have witnessed. He may never see it, he knows what he knows and seems bent on not changing or realizing we are not as far as painting orgs. We have a long road ahead, thru the Uamcc and others good PW orgs we might rize closer to that goal. Each and every person should do there part. Terry believes he is doing his; possibly he may have strong beliefs that what I’m doing is not the path he chooses to go down and that’s ok.

I didn’t start this to make people come; I started this for those who have a vision of something better. I want people to unite and network freely and want to be a part of something bigger in our industry.

Friends & Terry, I don’t think Terry hates me; he just looks at things differently. It’s ok to have checks and balance in the industry.

To all:
I have people judge me daily. I have people accuse me of destroying the very industry that feeds my family. I have hundreds that I have teached methods of success and I also here those daily too. If I can help one person succeeds instead of going out of business. In the end that all that truly matters, helping people succeed.

Terry Miller

Russ & Ron,
Sorry you took the post as you did. I did not say anything negative? Old posts need to be brought forward to realize where we come from sometimes? I only asked contractors to leave time to start more RT or attend the ones beneficial to them. With the economy as it is, there will be some very slim pickens on who can attend RT and how many they will attend. I spent over $5,000. for education this year. We will only spend $3,000 this year. There fore we can only attend certain RT and educational events.
Russ I have no feelings pro or con with Ron. He runs his business and I run mine. Of course we don't do business the same way. No one does. We have been growing our business since day 1. We use all available resources and help from others to do this. We spend thousands helping others as they help us. We have never asked a dime from anyone to grow our business. We have never sold or promoted any thing to grow our business. When I see anyone trying to profit from another contractor, I question this. I will give any business info and help any contractor any help I can. Free. That is our policy.
Ron,
I only spoke that it is good you promote your business and your RT daily on every BBS I post on. There again, I question the need to make money from others and using their businesses to grow mine at their cost. We wrote many times about the idea that you feel nothing free is worth it? It is costing people from the UAMCC, PT and GS to adverrtise your businesses daily. Someone has to pay to even run the sites? Someone has to make the sites available for contractors to network and post their ideas. Having anyone use this form as an advertising agent to grow their business to me is not reasonable. How about me posting daily remarks and selling my business on PWI? This would be no different would it? You kicked APPLE off your site just for this reason? The mentality of "Look at me", is unfair, unless we pay for it. Leading people to my web site from yours, using remarks and doing whatever it takes to get peple away from your site to mine? Unfair? I believe so. Of course we all know the PW industry needs help. We have too many folks working for less money and not growing their business. They need help from all of us. They should not have to pay a dime for assistance or advice.
We should offer our services free. Let's show them how to make a business plan or contact property managers. All free.
I hope all your RT are very profitable for you and those holding them. I also hope some of the money will be used to grow other contractors businesses. Just think if there was an income of $40,000 profit from a year of RT made by someone, and they donated 50% of it to help others! It would be awsome. Especially for those receiving the help.
Let me know when you will sponsor a benefit RT for contractors who need a boost. I will be happy to help you promoting the RT on my web site. I enjoy helping others. Thank you for the advice and info you shared on your ideas. Again, I ment nothing negative about your RT.

Russ Spence

Russ & Ron,
Sorry you took the post as you did. I did not say anything negative? Old posts need to be brought forward to realize where we come from sometimes? I only asked contractors to leave time to start more RT or attend the ones beneficial to them. With the economy as it is, there will be some very slim pickens on who can attend RT and how many they will attend. I spent over $5,000. for education this year. We will only spend $3,000 this year. There fore we can only attend certain RT and educational events.
Russ I have no feelings pro or con with Ron. He runs his business and I run mine. Of course we don't do business the same way. No one does. We have been growing our business since day 1. We use all available resources and help from others to do this. We spend thousands helping others as they help us. We have never asked a dime from anyone to grow our business. We have never sold or promoted any thing to grow our business. When I see anyone trying to profit from another contractor, I question this. I will give any business info and help any contractor any help I can. Free. That is our policy.
Ron,
I only spoke that it is good you promote your business and your RT daily on every BBS I post on. There again, I question the need to make money from others and using their businesses to grow mine at their cost. We wrote many times about the idea that you feel nothing free is worth it? It is costing people from the UAMCC, PT and GS to adverrtise your businesses daily. Someone has to pay to even run the sites? Someone has to make the sites available for contractors to network and post their ideas. Having anyone use this form as an advertising agent to grow their business to me is not reasonable. How about me posting daily remarks and selling my business on PWI? This would be no different would it? You kicked APPLE off your site just for this reason? The mentality of "Look at me", is unfair, unless we pay for it. Leading people to my web site from yours, using remarks and doing whatever it takes to get peple away from your site to mine? Unfair? I believe so. Of course we all know the PW industry needs help. We have too many folks working for less money and not growing their business. They need help from all of us. They should not have to pay a dime for assistance or advice.
We should offer our services free. Let's show them how to make a business plan or contact property managers. All free.
I hope all your RT are very profitable for you and those holding them. I also hope some of the money will be used to grow other contractors businesses. Just think if there was an income of $40,000 profit from a year of RT made by someone, and they donated 50% of it to help others! It would be awsome. Especially for those receiving the help.
Let me know when you will sponsor a benefit RT for contractors who need a boost. I will be happy to help you promoting the RT on my web site. I enjoy helping others. Thank you for the advice and info you shared on your ideas. Again, I ment nothing negative about your RT.

Chris was not kicked off for promoting his business Terry.

And we did do a benifit Roundtable last year, Ron picked up the complete tab for EVERYTHING.

Terry Miller

Russ,
That is good to know. I appreciate anyone who helps others. Which event was the benefit and what was donated to whom? That is awsome helping others. Sorry I missed it.
I guess the info about Apple was mis construde some how? Again thank you.

Russ Spence

Russ,
That is good to know. I appreciate anyone who helps others. Which event was the benefit and what was donated to whom? That is awsome helping others. Sorry I missed it.
I guess the info about Apple was mis construde some how? Again thank you.

Like I said the roundtable was a completly free networking event, Ron paid for the food on Saturday and we got the confrence room free from the hotel for the rooms that were booked. Also the first meal Friday night was paid for by Bob from Pressure Tek. I did the breakfast and drinks the Morning of the event and like I said before Ron dd the rest of the food that day. All in all we did not cahrge to attend and we did some give aways, I think Ron did a camera, Bob did some gift certificates (500.00) and some Cleaner Times subscription and stuff that Chuck sent.

Everyone benifited and it cost the contractors nothing.