• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

LA, DE, FL Leads asap

Jeff LeCours

Looking for contractors in

Louisiana, Houma, Alexandrea(sp), Slidell

Newark Delaware

Above projects are concrete in front of small retail chain stores. Must know flatwork have hot water, probably will be quarterly contracts. GL & Workers Comp required

Boynton FL - have small job a retail store vandalized in the inside restroom, they want it sanitized

Jeff LeCours

Anybody in Louisiana ??

This is three small flat work projects, small but at a real good rate

Give me a call

As of now I have DE & FL covered

Thanks
Jeff
843-446-5931

Beth Borrego

You can also list lead free of charge on www.thegrimescene.com
The job leads forum has become extremely popular, and many of our members have reported getting substantial work from the forums.

Jeff, you listed these on TGS and it worked for you didn't it. ;)
Beth :)

Russ Spence

Anybody in Louisiana ??

This is three small flat work projects, small but at a real good rate

Give me a call

As of now I have DE & FL covered

Thanks
Jeff
843-446-5931

Jeff it would be great if we could get together and get these with the regular tour we do, it is easy then to handle most all of them that you dont want