• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Come "Wash With Us" in Atlantic City, NJ

Lisa Seitz

Hey everyone. On behalf of the UAMCC, the convention committee is looking for UAMCC members and other industry professionals to help in the charity “Wash With Us Event” in Atlantic City, NJ on April 20[SUP]th[/SUP] at noon, prior to the UAMCC Atlantic City Convention.
If you are interested in helping out with this great cause contact Colm Fidgeon or Andrew Snyder.

Thanks in advance!

Terry Mc Kenna

Contributing Member
This was a great event. I was proud to be apart of it.
It is nice to take a break from your every day work and give back. I know a lot of the guys & gals that participated with this event like my self also have their own charities that they give to locally. But that said for so many within this organization to give freely was amazing.