• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Solar panel cleaning

Bob Gomez

I'm looking into solar panels...cleaning them. I understand that anything covering these panels greatly influences its ability to do its job. Pollen is a culprit. Anyone doing this?

Jim Durda

I am wondering about cleaning them as well.One of my friends has a solar install company and he is busy,so I'm thinking they're all gonna need washing soon.He mentioned that one issue would be not to wash them when thye are hot so early morning or night

Michael J Ovens

I am wondering about cleaning them as well.One of my friends has a solar install company and he is busy,so I'm thinking they're all gonna need washing soon.He mentioned that one issue would be not to wash them when thye are hot so early morning or night
Exactly

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Early morning would be best. Easier to see what you're doing. Plus many are on roofs and that's not the place to be cleaning at night.

Tony Evans
Tony@anewviewia.com
Call or Text 319-325-9475
www.anewviewia.com
https://youtu.be/BLBbO8DjLQU

Dawn Evans

Contributing Member
Remember there is an article in Clean Matters Magazine page 20 of the Roof Cleaning issue. There are several references listed for additional information. This information can be helpful to sell this service to your customers. Www.cleanmattersmagazine.com
f31c56aed8ba30e4cab129c900830bc3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk