• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

BOD Meetings

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Secretary Tony Shelton is responsible for records.

Sometimes we don't approve the minutes from month to month. If errors exist they can be two months behind or 90 days.

So far no clinches, we also have to have quorum to hold meetings. These problems can all complicate the issue.

What you can rely on is since I've been president the record have improved from not existing to napkins to full accounting reports.

We are glad your checking in, keep holding us accountable.

It's a lot to manage

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"

Igor Zaric

UAMCC Board of Directors
Gene, how are you?
Quality control is our priority...We appreciate it ! All the records will be posted soon...Is there any specific question that you may have?
Thank you !

Gene Fivel

Im fine......Last time bod meeting were several months behind getting posted. This time only a couple of months.....I like to keep up with whats going on in the UAMCC which I have been a member since 2008.....See what you can do.....Thx Gene

Gene, how are you?
Quality control is our priority...We appreciate it ! All the records will be posted soon...Is there any specific question that you may have?
Thank you !

Gene Fivel

I have finally given up on BOD meeting updates. I hereby resign from UAMCC due to lack of response to legit request......GOOD LUCK ALL !