• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Recommended nozzles for soft washing

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
Just recently bought a 8 gpm/3500 psi washer with downstream injection. What tips do you guys recommend when doing cleaning such as housewash and wood restoration?

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
2560, 2550, 0060, 2520...I think??? Call Russ at Southside and he'll get you fixed up with the right ones. 888.243.6506

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
Hey Doug, can you give me some insight on how to prepare my mix? I'm using an 8 gallon bucket...4 gallons of water, 1 gallon of 12.5% SH, and 8 oz of "Stick Up". Is this a good mix recipe? I've seen few post on here where ppl are using the bleach/surfactant with diluting in water. I'm new to downstreamer and looking for knowledge. Thanks in advance.

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Thats the 4 banger i use Doug except a 15/60 instead of 25.
That mix might be a little weak, but it's a good place to start. You can add more SH if it's not cleaning fast enough for you, and you can add more surfactant if you need it to cling longer or cling better, that's pretty much how it works.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I use 4 gallons of bleach no water added, 4 ounces roof snot for stucco, EIFS, brick etc. If I'm cleaning siding, I'll dilute w a gallon water depending on how dirty it is.

Doug Rucker -call or text
Clean and Green Solutions 281.883.8470
Pressure Washing Roof Cleaning School 832.445.5165

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
Thanks Bill, this method is really sending for a loop. I hate having to relearn different techniques. I will master it though!

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
Cool beans Doug, I've so many different mixes and ways to apply it. I guess I'll just have to go through trial and error until I get something right for me. Hopefully Russ can steer me in the right direction as to what nozzles will do the trick.

Gregg Nelson

Contributing Member
I am new to the industry. If I am using a mix of bleach and water to clean the sides of buildings do I have to worry about it killing the grass or any of the landscape?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
As a precaution I always wet before, during, & after the cleaning. You can also buy plant wash & bleach wash as well

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk