• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Front end loader

Nick Posthuma

Contributing Member
Got a call yesterday to clean a front end loader in a garbage transfer station. He said been a long time since cleaned. So my question is what chemical, degree of water, charge by the hour or is there a flat rate on these? Any help would be appreciated.

Guy Blackmon

Hey Nick, depends on the size of the loader and what the customers expectations are...."Garbage transfer station, hasn't been cleaned in a long time".....I'd be high in price because it's not like they're gonna call you again & it's gonna be a nasty job....LOL.

Downstream a degreaser using at least 150 degree water.....let dwell....rinse off.....I hate heavy equipment washing but when we do....we make bank.....Good Luck Bro!

Nick Posthuma

Contributing Member
Thanx guy blackmon. Used 180 degree water, degreaser, rainsuit, and face shield and 6 foot ladder! Hard work but willing to tackle again.