• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Membership Drive Month of July FREE PRIZES FROM OUR Associates & Members

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
This will be on Going Contest, you will have to log in to win the prizes. Details in this thread will change, rules will alter depending on the week and the prize.

The contest is about participating and referring members to the association. Keep in mind we have a free membership for anyone to try. www.uamccfree.com

The first contest will involve a surface cleaner give away, only thing you have to do is log into the site and post here about how you told another person about the thread. We want you to use social media to tell others about the uamcc. These can be members who do not know or people that have never heard of us. This is the start of a long list of prizes Leading all the way to the convention in SEPT.

Weekly & monthly giveaways will exist. We estimate over 40,000 in prize giveaways until the event. Some contest will be easy, some more difficult.

Ultimately if you refer someone to the org you will be placed on a win List.

Will announce the first prize giveaway later today. Estimated to be around 872.00

a09260aa-7b6d-4173-ab39-d9b9d1622ba1.png

#winuamcc

Last edited:

Dan Dykstra

Contributing Member
I have got Shaun McKeena to join the UAMCC, got a call yesterday from a guy that is thinking of getting into the industry, informed him of the UAMCC fourm and told him to check it out also told him about the national convention and that if he is really thinking of starting a pressure washing business that he needs to make there.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I have got Shaun McKeena to join the UAMCC, got a call yesterday from a guy that is thinking of getting into the industry, informed him of the UAMCC fourm and told him to check it out also told him about the national convention and that if he is really thinking of starting a pressure washing business that he needs to make there.

Thanks Dan!

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"

Jim Troxell

Working on getting my neighbor's son (a young power washer) to check out our great organization and see the knowledge and savings he could utilize to move his business forward!

I'm very proud of my membership in the UAMCC. I have referred several small start up companies in my area to log in and took a look. I will continue to promote the association cause I believe through professional networking comes increased professional image.