• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Tips for cleaning & pricing

Eric Holmes

Contributing Member
Hey everyone, I've been called to my first deck cleaning for a customer. I want to be sure it's done up to par. I've only practiced on wood fencing of friends & family. Can anyone give me the best advice if what to expect when delivering my service? The dimensions are 29' L x 14' W x 3' H. About 8 steps attached as well. The deck has paint that is peeling. what is the best way to clean & price this deck? I'm considering using Wood Restore 8
6891cfc8963f29c9e2a077e306bb605b.jpg
2eb1e532563b79673d4e2c31150fb86a.jpg
d452f5162e0ab7d79a2c82c89adb2e9f.jpg
92b10fecd66e8c8328b3a494d36d37f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Guy Blackmon

Eric, there are a few ways of doing this but you need to be clear on what the customer wants.....do they want it "just" cleaned? By that I mean removal of algae, mold & mildew. Do they want it "Stripped"? By that I mean do they want all the old stain removed to bare wood in order to re-stain?