• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

$1000.00 Prize By National Cleaning Expo being given to anyone who Promotes the Convention.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Example Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbYSYAt0asY

Pretty Simple, make a Video , photo , conventions Flyer or take a Photo of our Newsstand program. Promote our conventions in the Public Blog photo or video. NOT PRIVATE

Post the the Link to the public Social media here to enter the contest. Once verified the Blog meets Contest requirements then your entered into the contest to possibly win the $1000.00 Prize

Example Photos

UAMCC%20Photo.jpg

Drawings will be at the start of the conventions in the first 30 minutes. Sept 11, 2015

Contest Can change or be modified, there will be only one winner randomly drawn, no purchase is needed being present is not Necessary. no one is restricted to enter the contest, its open to members, employees , associates, contributors and affiliates.

Last edited:
T

timothy.welker.31

I don't have my poster yet but am fully intending on going to Charleston. If you're not planning on going you should reconsider due to the fact that the return investment from the knowledge you will learn will pay for your trip. I hope to see you there and if you don't come that means all the more prizes for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Fayth can't figure out her login on here so she asked me to post this for her.
18bfb4c878a6c014957ca4e39f00d35c.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk