• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Yes BARC is everything it's hyped to be

Tony Evans

Board of Director
The results speak for themselves. In less than 2 minutes I watched the rust melt away.
82fae57519718346d78bb4c1441dbb91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Richard Velazquez

Contributing Member
Very nice!

F9 Barc has also worked well for me. I'll have to see if I can find my pics. I had success removing rust from concrete in front of a maintainence garage.

Richard Velazquez

Contributing Member
Couple pics from a loading dock that I cleaned. F9 Barc took the rust right off

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Rust removal and concrete cleaning.jpg
    Rust removal and concrete cleaning.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 153
  • Rust Removal and concrete cleaning 2.jpg
    Rust Removal and concrete cleaning 2.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 157

Jonathan Trammell

Contributing Member
I just purchased 3 gallons to use on some concrete for a commercial account. I've never used it before, but looking st these photos I'm glad I bought some.

Darren Whitson

I've had a lot of success with as well, but honestly it seems to take 3-4 applications before the rust is removed completely. Is anyone else seeing this as well? I'm using more on garage floors which have a nice smooth finish so I'm not sure if that's why or not. Driveways, pool decks, etc. seem to come clean with fewer applications.

Adam Austin

Contributing Member
Smooth finish will definitely make a difference, because the F9 can't penetrate as deep. Talk to Craig Harrison, he will help you with what to do in those situations.

Jonathan Trammell

Contributing Member
That driveway looks great! I've got a commercial customer that has some rust stains on their dumpster pad that I'm going to use the F-9 on to remove. Thinking about making a video too