Thread: It Has Been Awhile

Default It Has Been Awhile

Though I am a paid member, more to support the organization, I don't visit forums much anymore, pre se. Some I don't visit at all.
    Though I like to stop in here to see what is going on from time to time. Besides Maria & I miss Doug. LOL

Our service has really taken off. Our network of cedar cleaners are doing great throughout the U.S. and Canada. There are 44 members to date.

This is the first year we haven't had to advertise our service and stay booked. Branding has finally paid off.
    We are off to Florida for the winter starting December 1st and will return to Iowa April 1st, 2016. Talking our rig as we have a number of cedar roofs booked for cleaning.
    Also taking the jet skis.

With the cedar network we don't travel much anymore, stay local. Though every once an awhile we get a job that we cannot turn down.
    Here is a picture, 1 of 3 roofs we cleaned on this 56 acre estate in Gordon, Wisconsin. It is owned by the Forbes family.

I hope everyone is doing well and your service grows as well as ours have.

Take care.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Bruce Sullivan
    Sullivan Roof Cleaning
    515-971-1430

Default Re: It Has Been Awhile

Congrats on the success Bruce...good to see you here.

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

We'll be stopping in from time to time. Take care.
    Bruce Sullivan
    Sullivan Roof Cleaning
    515-971-1430

You should be at the convention www.uamccevents.com

We have thought about it Ron, just been so busy this year. Plus we been playing catch up with all the rain we have had this season.
    If we go it will be a last minute trip. Plus our cedar cleaning network has grown in leaps and bounds and that keeps me busy doing a lot of marketing.
    Bruce Sullivan
    Sullivan Roof Cleaning
    515-971-1430

Ok, we will miss you if you don't make it

Ron Musgraves
    www.uamcc.org
    "Sidewalk cleaning"

• Thread Information