• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

It Has Been Awhile

Bruce Sullivan

Contributing Member
Though I am a paid member, more to support the organization, I don't visit forums much anymore, pre se. Some I don't visit at all.
Though I like to stop in here to see what is going on from time to time. Besides Maria & I miss Doug. LOL

Our service has really taken off. Our network of cedar cleaners are doing great throughout the U.S. and Canada. There are 44 members to date.

This is the first year we haven't had to advertise our service and stay booked. Branding has finally paid off.
We are off to Florida for the winter starting December 1st and will return to Iowa April 1st, 2016. Talking our rig as we have a number of cedar roofs booked for cleaning.
Also taking the jet skis.
attachment.php

With the cedar network we don't travel much anymore, stay local. Though every once an awhile we get a job that we cannot turn down.
Here is a picture, 1 of 3 roofs we cleaned on this 56 acre estate in Gordon, Wisconsin. It is owned by the Forbes family.
attachment.php

I hope everyone is doing well and your service grows as well as ours have.

Take care.

Attachments

• jet ski resize.jpg
    jet ski resize.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Cedar Roof Cleaning Gordon, WI Before & After 1.jpg
    Cedar Roof Cleaning Gordon, WI Before & After 1.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 106

Bruce Sullivan

Contributing Member
We have thought about it Ron, just been so busy this year. Plus we been playing catch up with all the rain we have had this season.
If we go it will be a last minute trip. Plus our cedar cleaning network has grown in leaps and bounds and that keeps me busy doing a lot of marketing.