• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Commercial opportunity

Matt Hayes

I have been contacted to provide a quote for an O'Reilly Auto Parts at 2276 South Oates in Dothan Alabama. They have just finished an addition to the building and want to clean it all to match. I want to bid the building, parking lot and storefront. I would like to separate the areas for easy selection by the contractor. The building is approximately 10000 sq ft and the parking lot is approximately 21,000 sq ft. We have only done one other commercial job that was a gas station/auto parts store building only. Do we just cut in around the parking place painted lines or what? We would like to land this opportunity to get in this market so if we have to come in on the low side we can. My thoughts were 1600 on the parking lot and 800 to 1000 on the building but have no clue. Building is light dirty and the parking lot will require degreaser and light gum removal. Any help is appreciated.