• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cedar shake roof cleaning?anyone near RI do this?

Jim Durda

I have been gettting a few calls for cleaning cedar shake roofs and I haven't done one and and not sure of correct process or proper pricing and I was hoping there might be someone somewhat local that would team up with us on jobs for both to make money and for us to learn the proper way,I really hate telling a potential customer that we don't have enough experience to do the job