• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hydrotek and largo hot box $2900 (paid over $10k)

Henry Mutlu

- HydroTek 3500 psi, 5.5 gpm pump
- Largo vertical Hot Box/Steam machine 6-8 gpm
- Titan brand 300 ft electric hose reel with gray hose
- Trailer with title in hand
- Titan Hose Reels (2 stackable) 1 has motor that works
- 200' of water inlet line
- ALL Lances, Wands, foamers, nozzles, etc that are needed to work with. Way too much to list individually
- ALL Chemicals, detergents, drums, that I have in stock (approx. $500 worth)
- ALL Poles and gutter scrub brushes.

all work perfect
local pickup please Stamford. CT 06905

http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/hvo/5268738907.html

Last edited:

Henry Mutlu

Re: Hydrotek and largo hot box $3600 (paid over $10k)

If anybody want a see by Skype or FaceTime, we can do that as well. I don't want any body waste time come all the way there.

Rig is good, all equipment is the best of the best and perfect. Any questions please email me, I can answer to you asap. Also we have tons of good window cleaning tools. I'm selling because I left the country, for immigration issues. If any body want I can prove my papers.

You can call me guy, name is Rocco 203-517-6555 (he speak Spanish as well)

And my email is: irfan.mutlu@gmail.com

Thank you

Henry Irfan