• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New water flow controller for water fed poles

Randy Wahl

Contributing Member
Any chance this video can be made to work? Would like to slow the flow to the brush a bit, I am aware of (GPM) works better but trying to existend the life of the DI cartridge. Also can you slow the flow of the inlet water or from the garden hose to the DI filter with out it causing damage or poor results from the DI filter? What is your opinion on dual DI tanks say two pro rinse in line, one as the slave filter and the other as a back up? Cost of the Ro system is out of my budget for now and the other item I run into is water consumption, folks treat the water as if it was gold and the waste water from an Ro system might raise some concers with clients even if I ran an exstension hose away from the unit. Thanks

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Not sure why it's not working. I'll replace it tomorrow. Yes, you can run two DI units like that and you'll get a little longer use out of them that way.
as for RO waste water you can run the bypass to landscaping or to your pwer buffer tank.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Sorry this slipped my mind. I'll jump in the office this afternoon when we're done working this morning

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk