• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello, Nathaniel Swarr, UAMCC forum customer service!

Hello Nate, Ron Musgraves sent me a link to this forum to find out how to become certified in hood cleaning and was wondering if you're who I need to talk to to get started.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Nate Swarr

Contributing Member
Hello everyone! I apologize for my scant availability this past week; it's been a long holiday season, which I'm sure many of you can relate to. I have an important announcement to make about certs, I think some of you may have already been informed. There have been some issues with the UAMCC email inbox as of late, which required us to purge most of it without being able to fully go through everything. We apologize profusely if we missed or lost information that may have been sent to us because of this. Also, certification invites and testing are on hold until January 10th as we prepare for the new year. If you had information that you needed to get to us to meet the requirements for certification testing, please resend it to the UAMCC email after January 3rd. If you have any questions or anything, please let me know with a personal message or to my email (n.swarr@accuwashmd.com), and once again, we are wholeheartedly sorry about the inconvenience. I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, and has a safe and fun New Years!