• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

NOLA 2009 Dates Set!

Carlos Gonzales

Just booked the room for July 30th through August 2nd. If the wife and daughter comes down...we will stay longer.

Looking forward to another great RT Thad.....

Thad Eckhoff

I just want to emphasize that these are firm dates, barring any catastrophe.

I have received a few calls wanting to know asking about my dates and other events. I have no control over anyone else's schedule but I signed contracts on 02/04 for August 1 and 2.

Hope to see you there!
http://nola2009.wordpress.com/

Carlos Gonzales

Last year at the NOLA RT Kid Rock was hanging out in the French Quarter. Ted Nugent was in town also I think....

Better yet there is a great breakfast place not too far from the RT (walking distance) that hands out some of the more interesting stuff in life!!

I can't explain....you just need to Sign-up and GET there.

Terry Miller

We had a great time last year. If possible we will attend.
Carlos, Kid Rock & Ted? I only saw some pro wrestlers and a lot of yelling! I guess I went to the wrong places? LOL It was a great time and we enjoyed it.

Attachments

• NOLA 04425.jpg
    NOLA 04425.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

CWheeler

I'm gonna make this one!! Since Ive never been to the Big Easy i will make a mini vacation out of it for me and my girlfriend. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

How long does Sunday last? I'm wanting to book a room and not sure if we want to fly out Sunday night or Monday morning.

Carlos Gonzales

We had a great time last year. If possible we will attend.
Carlos, Kid Rock & Ted? I only saw some pro wrestlers and a lot of yelling! I guess I went to the wrong places? LOL It was a great time and we enjoyed it.

Yea...Kid Rock was hanging out in the Quarter the first day I was there...I was on my to breakfast with Thad and Judy when we heard he was hanging out. Him and Ted had a concert that weekend at the 'Dome'.

Hey Terry....I remember that pic....good times bro!!!

Thad Eckhoff

Judy and I saw Kid Rock around the corner when we were headed to the hotel to pick up Carlos for his special 'get to know you' breakfast.
Sunday won't be a full day of scheduled meeting, but we'll be still hanging out and networking. You're gonna probably wish you had stayed until Monday if you try to get out Sunday and miss something.

Justin

Wow a round table event in my back yard. Count me in. I have to say I'm looking forward to meeting some of you guys more than Kid Rock.

Mathew Johnson

I am pleased to announce that grassrootsevents.org has been designated as the official website for the 2009 NOLA Networking event. There is something new at www.grassrootsevents.org. You might want to bookmark the site to keep updated on a kicka$$ event on the horizon! More info to follow in the near future!