• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

NOLA 2009 Dates Set!

Carlos Gonzales

Outstanding Thad....I will be there as the 2nd is 'Los birthday. I am leaving UAMCC at home and will enjoy the weekend eating breakfast at a special resturaunt!!!! :biggrin:

Looking forward to it!!!!!!

For those that missed last years....all I can say is that you missed a great time.

Mark your calendars!!!

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

My wife wants to go to this one. She used to work/sing at the BBC on Bourbon St. We always have fun in NOLA. Just hope she can get the time off

Good luck Thad

Scott Davis

Outstanding Thad....I will be there as the 2nd is 'Los birthday!!!!

Looking forward to it!!!!!!

For those that missed last years....all I can say is that you missed a great time.

Mark your calendars!!!

My Calendar is marked!! Just wish I could be there!:yes:

Thad Eckhoff

Even better than marking the calendar- get a room while they're available!

The hotel sold out last year (one particular procrastinator had to stay in a fleabag across the street. LOL Some others just didn't get to come.) and will this year, too.

I'm not accepting registrations for the event yet, but the hotel is accepting reservations. They don't charge your card until you check in so there's no cost to reserve now. Anyone with a hotel reservation will definitely get a chance to register for the event.

Hotel info is here- http://nola2009.wordpress.com/ .
Subscribe to the blog or send an email to nolanetworkingevent2009@gmail.com for email updates.

Scott Davis

Suggestion: Book the hotel now! I almost didnt get in last year, and was glad I did. The provential is a beautiful hotel just a couple blocks from all the action.

Thad Eckhoff

I appreciate the response this has received so far! I have had a lot of inquiries about how to register.
We're not accepting event registrations yet but I strongly suggest making your hotel reservation now if you plan on coming this year. Rooms are limited and will sell out.

Instructions here-

http://nola2009.wordpress.com

Ken Fenner

LOL, I do. I'm like you. When told to redirect I get an aversion to authority. I'm just playing with you, I'll see you down there.

Thad Eckhoff

I am going to try to make this a small vacation for the family. Most likely come in a few days early.

Looking forward to it Thad!!

Be sure to let me know when you're coming in so I can leave you hanging at the airport again. Don't worry, I know just how to make up for it.
I'll buy breakfast again!

LOL, I do. I'm like you. When told to redirect I get an aversion to authority. I'm just playing with you, I'll see you down there.

Oooh, I think we're out of rooms, Chen.
Maybe 2010....
:headshakesmile-fast

Thad Eckhoff

Hey all if you are flying in...probably good to book airline tickets now as they are some good deals out there!

Yep, get 'em now.
And remember- rooms are limited and the hotel will sell out whether we get the rooms or not. Call them and grab a room at the Apex Services rate. It's good for the week before and after the Event and your card won't be charged until check-in.
You got nothing to lose except a room in the French Quarter for the 2009 NOLA Contractor Networking Event.