• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Underground parking garage

Erich Kreig

Question to you guys that are familiar with garages. The bottom floor of a underground garage we are bidding has no floor drains. It has 2 man hole covers (marked interceptor) and 2 square metal doors which I believe is the interceptor. Where would you drain to? The manhole? Or the door openings?
Thanks for any help. Much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

George Clarke

UAMCC Board of Directors
The answer to your question would vary depending on your local requirements, BMPs, the job site and the wishes of your customer. Plus you may need to treat wash water or you could end up with problems. I'm not the most experienced guy in the group here so I will let others chime in as well.