• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Free Atlanta Event register now!

Soap Warehouse

UAMCC Associate Member
Soap Warehouse with GCE, Georgia Chemical Equipment is hosting another free educational event.

Monday March 14th, 2016, to be held again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Gwinnett Place location, 3570 Breckinridge Blvd., Norcross, GA 30096. This is an all day event. Check in and free breakfast starts at 7:30, classes start at 8:00 and will run to at least 4 if not 5:00.
A free catered lunch will also be provided by Georgia Chemical Equipment.

Hotel reservations can get an event discount of $96/night by calling the hotel at 678-924-1023 and ask for the GCE/Soap Warehouse rate.

Even if you have been to one of our previous events topics will be new for most and I will not be the only speaker, I promise.

Topics that are planned to be covered, but are subject to change are:

• How to choose a pressure washer, "What machine is right for me?
  • Preventive equipment maintenance and keeping equipment logs.
  • How to rebuild a pump and should you?
  • Best business practices for any business.
  • Letting your customers make you money, getting referrals and testimonials.
  • OSHA training for your employees or Chemical Spill Safety.
  • Employee hiring and handbooks or a TBA Marketing class.

We have also asked Sunbelt to come give a lift safety basic talk and explain how to get certified lift training.
Representatives from Pressure Pro will attend, give demos on equipment may do a Q&A session and will have special discounts for
those that attend.

Anyone that is not yet a UAMCC member will be able to join at this event.

During Pressure Pro demos we will also demo products from ClearTec; Rubberizer and ChemMaxx items. If weather permits we also plan to demo Nano Seal by one or more of our own customers that are using the product in their business,

There will also be event give-a-ways for items like soap, hoses, etc. Plus a folder of class/talk handouts.

Space is limited to 50 participants so don't be left out. Register from the UAMCC events page. Scroll down to our event and press the blue ball to go to the registration form. If it is not up yet or not working you can call me at 770-939-5488, 8-5 EST.
For a page you can print out and save with event info go HERE.