• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2016 BOD Minutes

Gene Fivel

Ron do what you want. I can still ck forum just not as a member. You really don't want to open up a can of worms. By the way my membership is still in effect till march.....

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Ron do what you want. I can still ck forum just not as a member. You really don't want to open up a can of worms. By the way my membership is still in effect till march.....

Gene you gave a written resignation, this means the membership is terminated. If you want to recant this I can stop the request but the resignation is being presented to the Bod and will be accepted. I do not think you understand this will be terminated. Now if you do not want to resign please just say so, will be happy to stop the resigning process.

Understand this is a serious thing and we do not take membership matters lightly.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
attachment.php

Gene Incase you have forgotten I accepted this as official. However as I have stated the Bod tabled this for next meeting. If they accept the resignation you will not be in the association at any capacity. So its of importance you let us know you wish to stay a member.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 11.14.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 11.14.43 AM.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 149

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Told leilani NO renewal....need time to print a lot of info

Take your Time like the minutes we. Don't move that fast, that's was the entire point.

If you do decide to stay Lisa is the new in coming secretary who's in charge of minutes and the meetings.

Refer to her after next month for any and all paperwork

Ron Musgraves
www.uamcc.org
"Sidewalk cleaning"

Randy Wahl

Contributing Member
Gene, this was my mistake I posted them in the private business section. This one I started is the real time agenda for the next UAMCC business meetings. Here is the link to where I posted them in the private section: http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthre...February-11-2016?p=71060&viewfull=1#post71060

I apologize for the confusion.

When trying to open the page I am unable to view it and am not sure why. I thought I was in good standing with the UAMCC. Help and thanks.