Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So confused about chemicals

Default Re: So confused about chemicals

Are those chemicals mentioned environment safe. Honestly I know what that means but does it have to say eco friendly on the packaging I service Jacksonville and alot of my clients ask me....I just tell them I wont spray there plants and I've never had a problem. It never seems to be a deal breaker but it could be one day.
    Connor Thornton
    Pressuer Washing Jackonville Fl
    904-474-5990

Quote Originally Posted by Connor Thornton View Post
    Are those chemicals mentioned environment safe. Honestly I know what that means but does it have to say eco friendly on the packaging I service Jacksonville and alot of my clients ask me....I just tell them I wont spray there plants and I've never had a problem. It never seems to be a deal breaker but it could be one day.
    We have events they teach plant protection. Doug or Patrick can help you

Sent from my iPhone using UAMCC mobile app

Hi Connor,

I provide same day wash and seal products to my power washers that are Plants, Pets and People Safe. Please feel free to call with any questions. I also conduct complimentary training webinars to equip you with success...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Rowe View Post
    So confused about chemicals

Howdy from Texas yaw... I'm new this business. Long story short I purchased a high pressure rig to help a young man get into business. I'm fighting over a couple of things... exactly what chemicals do I need to stock and d i need to invest in a low pressure or a softwash system? Here is the list I have compiled as far as chemicals... Barc F9, F9 efflow, wd-25, EBC, Dragon Juice, 10-15% Sodium hypochlorite ( bleach ). Are there other chemicals that can be purchased that have oxalic acid for removing rust? What makes the Dragon Juice so expensive? What is the best soap? Do i need roof snot... seems like a lot of products, just trying to narrow down what I really need to cover most residential jobs. I want to do roofs once i figure all of this out.
    Thank you
    Keith Rowe
    AmeriClean Pressure Washing
    Houston, Texas
    713-305-2100
    americleanpw@gmail.com

That section of study from Doug on plant safety and how to explain it to customers, I'm betting is a practical course or thing to study. I'm still new, and I did lose 1 customer in my first month due to not giving a good explanation of this to a customer. Although I do practice plant safety, pre-rinse, mid-rinse, and finish-rinse, and now my average mix is down to 2 gal 12% per 5 gal total mix, down streaming with a Hi-draw, and no problems so far. You still should be able to communicate this to a customer and I wasn't prepared for it.

Also, I'd like to add, Keith, I don't think I've seen anyone post it, but have you already sourced your bleach? Make sure you price shop, because here in Houston, you got it made with bleach. But watch out. Go to a pool store and they will start your account at almost $5.00 a gallon. But shop around, it can be had in Houston all day for $1.80 or less per gallon for 12+%.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information