• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Residential Pressure Wash water cost

Brett Greunke

Hello everybody ! I am a long time viewer and first time writer, Brett/Team H2O Spray out of Toledeo, OH. I have a question that recently came up in a conversation as to what the actual cost of using the homeowners water would be ? The house is 2400 sq. foot and We are using a 4gpm belt driven machine .

David Murrel

Hello everybody ! I am a long time viewer and first time writer, Brett/Team H2O Spray out of Toledeo, OH. I have a question that recently came up in a conversation as to what the actual cost of using the homeowners water would be ? The house is 2400 sq. foot and We are using a 4gpm belt driven machine .

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian Custer

It's a minimal cost. You first would have to know what the utility companies charge per gallon on their tear type schedule. Here in Jacksonville, FL, if we fill a pool or do some other high use project, sometimes if we contact in advance our water company will give the homeowner a break on sewage which is the expensive part here. If you really wanted to break it down, do the math on your time vs. gpm vs. buffer tank size.

Brian Custer
JaxWash Solutions Pressure Washing
Jacksonville, FL.
904-451-6509

Darren Whitson

It definitely depends on the area and the rates charged by the water company. In my area water is dirt cheap and people don't notice any difference on their water bill. As an example, I filled a 20k gallon pool up in August for $80. I know water is a premium in other areas of the country but generally speaking I don't think the customer will notice much on their bill.

Adam Austin

Contributing Member
Water cost for pressure washing really isn't enough to worry about. The two or three dollars that might show up on a water bill are just part of the cost of maintaining your property. You'd have to use a ton to show a few dollars on the bill.

Ralph Quaglia

In my county, the cost of the water is $1.10 per 1000 gallons, and the tax and fees is $3.25. So it is $4.35 per 1000 gallons. or 4.35 cents per gallon.