Thread: Residential Pressure Wash water cost

Default Residential Pressure Wash water cost

Hello everybody ! I am a long time viewer and first time writer, Brett/Team H2O Spray out of Toledeo, OH. I have a question that recently came up in a conversation as to what the actual cost of using the homeowners water would be ? The house is 2400 sq. foot and We are using a 4gpm belt driven machine .

Default Re: Residential Pressure Wash water cost

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Greunke View Post
    Hello everybody ! I am a long time viewer and first time writer, Brett/Team H2O Spray out of Toledeo, OH. I have a question that recently came up in a conversation as to what the actual cost of using the homeowners water would be ? The house is 2400 sq. foot and We are using a 4gpm belt driven machine .
    Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a minimal cost. You first would have to know what the utility companies charge per gallon on their tear type schedule. Here in Jacksonville, FL, if we fill a pool or do some other high use project, sometimes if we contact in advance our water company will give the homeowner a break on sewage which is the expensive part here. If you really wanted to break it down, do the math on your time vs. gpm vs. buffer tank size.

Brian Custer
    JaxWash Solutions Pressure Washing
    Jacksonville, FL.
    904-451-6509
    Brian Custer
    JaxWash Pressure Washing
    904-451-6509
    Jacksonville, FL.

www.jaxwash.com

I read somewhere that it was about $3 to $4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris Dubbs
    The Wash Wizards
    Fishers In.

Thank you all for the information !

It definitely depends on the area and the rates charged by the water company. In my area water is dirt cheap and people don't notice any difference on their water bill. As an example, I filled a 20k gallon pool up in August for $80. I know water is a premium in other areas of the country but generally speaking I don't think the customer will notice much on their bill.

Mebane Pressure Washing, LLC
    www.mebanepressurewashing.com

Water cost for pressure washing really isn't enough to worry about. The two or three dollars that might show up on a water bill are just part of the cost of maintaining your property. You'd have to use a ton to show a few dollars on the bill.
    Adam Austin
    Ultrasoft Pressure Washing LLC
    Pressure Washing Jacksonville, Florida
    Roof Cleaning Jacksonville, Florida
    904-304-0810

In my county, the cost of the water is $1.10 per 1000 gallons, and the tax and fees is $3.25. So it is $4.35 per 1000 gallons. or 4.35 cents per gallon.

• Thread Information