• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Servicing Commercial Washing Accounts Across the Country

Russ Spence

Say you are three states up the road and realize that you did not bring enough chems with you....what do you do Russ? Anyone?
Actually Carlos as part of our agreement we can not use chems, it is due to several reasons, the only exception now is that if we use any (like in heavily soiled areas) we have to neutralize and reclaim them, so we dont have to carry many at all.

Just FYI, I am in Florida right now and we have most chems in powder form. 50 pounds of caustic, 50 pounds of oxalic, 100 gallons of 12.5% and a 5 gallon bucket of purple power for light applications and some gutter downspouts.

Carlos Gonzales

Actually Carlos as part of our agreement we can not use chems, it is due to several reasons, the only exception now is that if we use any (like in heavily soiled areas) we have to neutralize and reclaim them, so we dont have to carry many at all.

Just FYI, I am in Florida right now and we have most chems in powder form. 50 pounds of caustic, 50 pounds of oxalic, 100 gallons of 12.5% and a 5 gallon bucket of purple power for light applications and some gutter downspouts.

Russ...great info. Let me know when you get back to 'bama!

Darl Hite

Carlos,
We already had a vacation planned for that time in Florida. The in-laws live an hour north of Orlando in The Villages. I'm going to rent a car and drive down. Won't be staying at the hotel though. Looking forward to it. Thanks

Chad Johnson

Carlos,
We already had a vacation planned for that time in Florida. The in-laws live an hour north of Orlando in The Villages. I'm going to rent a car and drive down. Won't be staying at the hotel though. Looking forward to it. Thanks

Im reeeaally thinking about going to the convention. If I do, my wife and I had the same plan. Her grandparents live just outside the Villages in Spruce Creek Country Club.

Carlos Gonzales

Im reeeaally thinking about going to the convention. If I do, my wife and I had the same plan. Her grandparents live just outside the Villages in Spruce Creek Country Club.

Chad...it would be GREAT to see you there man! I truly hope you and the family can make it!!! :clap: