• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

My new Tucker CF35

Tony Evans

Board of Director
Just an update on the new pole. I finally took the time to switch my conversions off my Gardiner to my new Tucker CF35. I quickly discovered that the number one section of the Tucker is larger than the Gardiner making my plans to use my hose less conversion impossible. While initially disappointed this required me to use the Tucker hose which is a larger diameter meaning more flow. The euro set up on the Tucker is ingenious. I can easily now switch out between the aluminum gooseneck made for Tucker and my Swivel euro set up. I was happy that the UniValve fit easily on the Tucker hose. After a quick addition of my standard clamp bumpers (red rings between clamps) I'm ready to put her thru the paces.
Huge shout out to Shawn Gavin for thinking way outside the box and making this an all around awesome upgrade to the Tucker legacy.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Tucker CF35.jpg
    Tucker CF35.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 60