Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Interior building/ diesel exhaust

Thread: Interior building/ diesel exhaust

Default Interior building/ diesel exhaust

What's anyone use to get diesel exhaust off aluminum siding? F-13 and dragon juice both work with broom agitation, but wondered if there is something you can spray on and rinse off like a house wash without agitation.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris Dubbs
    The Wash Wizards
    Fishers In.

Default Re: Interior building/ diesel exhaust

I'm interested in this also because I'll be cleaning a garage in January that specialized in large Caterpillar machinery.

Rick Abromson, Owner/Operator
    Eco Worx Pressure Washing LLC
    http://www.ecoworxpw.com

678-672-7914

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Abromson View Post
    I'm interested in this also because I'll be cleaning a garage in January that specialized in large Caterpillar machinery.
    Find out how long it's been on the surface, and if it's on straight metal or insulation. If straight metal it's probably backed on from the sun. We ended up scrubbing every inch by hand and it kicked our ass. I will look at the chemical I got when I got a minute.

Chris Dubbs
    The Wash Wizards
    Fishers In.

Chris,
    That looks like a job very well done! I'll be cleaning the inside of this building. Most of the discoloration is from diesel exhaust, except for the last pic, where the black is from some kind of wood or coal burning furnace.

I'll have some heat, so maybe that will help. Any advice would be appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rick Abromson, Owner/Operator
    Eco Worx Pressure Washing LLC
    http://www.ecoworxpw.com

678-672-7914

Heat didn't help in our case, it was sun baked on for 13 years and was diesel exhaust. You will most likely need to scrub " brush on pole " . Call ecochem they have stuff for that. F-13 was cheaper and with the brush came clean.

Chris Dubbs
    The Wash Wizards
    Fishers In.

• Thread Information