• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

postal vehicles

Andrew McBride

Ron I know the pay is not great but would like to build up my fleet washing for a more around business I am going to call some time week what is the best time

Daniel H

Was seening if someone had any info on how to get this contract .contact name or number

If I can find my old contract I will send it to you...
Like Bruce said the post master should have soem info.. but your best bet is to find out where their local maintenance shop is talk to the shop manger he can hook you up!! thats how I got in... Fleet Wash took them away @ 1.50 less a vech..
Just be aware that they are a stickler on water recovery they have their own EPA division..

William Page

Here in the Raleigh area I did 4 post offices weekly, about 100 vans. They only paid 7 bucks each and then they started wanting the insides swept out for that price. I let them go about 4 years ago, but there was no reclaiming to worry about at the time. Not sure about now. You have to contact each post office individually.