• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2009 Georgia Roundtable, April 18 & 19

Carlos Gonzales

For those that are flying into GA and taking a shuttle service from the airport ~ here is what you do:

Follow the signs to Ground Transportation

Go to the Pink area and the shuttle is located in Slot #10

$35.00 cash will get you to the Hyatt!!

Roger Gothorp

We'll be driving in sometime on Friday - Hyatt was sold out but we're slumming next door :) Looking forward to seeing lots of old faces and a good number of new ones! Finally meeting Russ & Stacy face to face hopefully - and talking cooking with Jen :yes:

Eric Flynn

We'll be driving in sometime on Friday - Hyatt was sold out but we're slumming next door :) Looking forward to seeing lots of old faces and a good number of new ones! Finally meeting Russ & Stacy face to face hopefully - and talking cooking with Jen :yes:

Girrrrl, you know we will NOT be talking about cooking!! Anything but that!! LOL!! :headshakesmile-fast

~Jen

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Sunbrite got the fight at the place reserved for Staurday night social. Please e-mail Nicole if your not registared but planned on hanging out Staurday night. If you e-mail her you have no cover at the door.
nichole@sunbritesupply.com

Sunbrite got the fight at the place reserved for Staurday night social. Please e-mail Nicole if your not registared but planned on hanging out Staurday night. If you e-mail her you have no cover at the door.
http://media.ufc.tv/i.cfc?method=ge...E7.jpg&rs=95&q=100&x=-2&y=-1&w=300&h=140&ro=0
It’s going to be a blast didn’t see much of the last fight in Bama. I heard it was slappin silly.LOL

Michael Kreisle

Contributing Member
Got the Roadking all gassed up and with fresh Oil and new tires. Will be heading for Atlanta in a few hours. Got some cleaning to do this Morning before heading out. See ya'll there.

Jeff LeCours

Got the Roadking all gassed up and with fresh Oil and new tires. Will be heading for Atlanta in a few hours. Got some cleaning to do this Morning before heading out. See ya'll there.

Dave V just stopped by and picked up some stuff and he's heading to GA now. You all have a great time, give it hell guys

Go UAMCC

Carlos Gonzales

Myself and Tony Saebo just returned from visiting Sun Brite Supply. Pete, Nicole and the entire Sun Brite family was there working away. It was good seeing them and great hooking up with them at their shop. Ohh..I finally met Henry Bockman.

I had lunch with a future Supplier Member and have a 8:30 pm meeting with another future Supplier Member of the UAMCC.

David V., Len Sutton and the famous "MudDuck" is here. Robert H. just pulled in from a long drive from TX.

Everyone is converging at the Hyatt in Georgia. This is turning into yet another great together!!