• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

KEC Cleaners...Check in

Jeff LeCours

Hey maybe I will do KEC, whats to it? A little Home Depot Purple degreaser, a pump up sprayer and a Hope Depot 2gpm machine :rolleyes: LOL

The reason I say that is we have a hack in town and thats what he does, he uses the same equipment and HD chems on condo complexes....its scary this guy cleans hoods, but he also does, lawn work, chiminey sweep, handyman, PWing. I know because he has a list of about 12 services all over his van. Argggggg

RMedbery

The only other thing I do is HVAC filters and coil cleaning. I do on occasion do other things, kitchen equipment, floors and such. I try very hard to price myself out of it though so its VERY rare I do it.

Carlos Gonzales

The only other thing I do is HVAC filters and coil cleaning. I do on occasion do other things, kitchen equipment, floors and such. I try very hard to price myself out of it though so its VERY rare I do it.

Thanks Roger...I spoke to our tech guy yesterday that works for the UAMCC on these bids. He is rolling KEC into the mix with the UAMCC. He said give it a week or so before we can start seeing some "hits" if you will.

While I have you & Trey online...your membership packets will be mailed out on Monday!

I saw that yours and Trey's 3 state service area was uploaded to the database....this is good.

Matt Bryan

Donating Member

Do you do chicken stacks? What about Gheylords?

RMedbery

I dont, but this dude does.

DSCN0021.JPG

Its definitely a specialty that requires years of training, licensing and certifications. But when your good at it like the dude above (sorry, just cant remember his name) you can turn this...........

DSCN0010.JPG

Into this.................

DSCN0019.JPG

As far as gheylords, apparently there is only 1 person in the state of GA who is smart enough to work on those hugely complicated hood systems...............and its not me.

Michael Tessaro

I think he's a Duct Troll. Same genetics as a Garden Gnome except slightly larger. It hard to see the Scale but he is standing on a 3' step ladder.

Josh Dodson

Hey Roger or Michael...do either of you have your hands on the Grease Police Logo? The UAMCC needs one for the award that the TGP will be receiving in Orlando. Hope someone will attend to recceive it!!

Award for what?

I'm here. Been busy for the past couple of months moving to South Carolina.

KDC8686

So can a scraper be in UAMCC. After reading more I'm thinking about making more changes. Purchasing a PW. but I have to do some serious thinking. The other is spending a little more time doing grease jobs.

welder

checking in here, Banned Ron sent me over from his place, never been here before. I like it so far. I know. fix ur sig......... I will tonight

welder

Hey mang.......Ron hates greasers...........your welcome here.

Hey Rog, check this out,

I asked a question of him and this was my answer.

I should have stated I'm not going to start an org with KEC, dish washer , detail guys, I'm not interested in bringing more hacks to this deal. Ron

Thanx for the welcome Roger! Really appreciate it coming from you.

Douglas Hicks

How many dishwashers do we have? What size of PW do you use and do you foam?

I have visions of someone chasing cups and plates across the parking lot with a pw, at midnite.