• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cover Letter Template for Commercial Clients

Carlos Gonzales

Hey gang - I am sure there are some better letters out there in our industry but I wanted to put this out here in the event that someone is looking for a cover letter template for Commercial Clients to use.

Like I said...there may be some better ones out there but if you can use this to at least get you started on your cover letter to potential clients, please feel free to use all or part of the enclosed doc.

Best of luck!!!

Attachments

• Cvrl Letter Template for Commercial.doc
    341 KB · Views: 283

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Hey gang - I am sure there are some better letters out there in our industry but I wanted to put this out here in the event that someone is looking for a cover letter template for Commercial Clients to use.

Like I said...there may be some better ones out there but if you can use this to at least get you started on your cover letter to potential clients, please feel free to use all or part of the enclosed doc.

Best of luck!!!

Carlos,
My computer will not alow me to open this in windows. Could you send it in another format?

Tony Szabo

Carlos
This is what I do, same type of letter to get your point across. But I make mine super short and sweet. At least cut it down to one page only.

You know as well as I do they will read about half of this and toss it. That is why I make one short and sweet and maybe add a nice color photo in relation to the leter.Then add a before and after type of photo. It may cost a bit on your ink cart. but it may land big buck$$$$$$$$$$

These type of people you are targeting have little time for this type of mail that is why short and sweet works for us. If it grabs their attention they will call. You must do this type of mailing several times a years one mass mailing will not work. Change it up each time the more that is sent the more chance you will get calls.

Just sending out a few hundred will not be effective. Think big my friend!

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos
This is what I do, same type of letter to get your point across. But I make mine super short and sweet. At least cut it down to one page only.

You know as well as I do they will read about half of this and toss it. That is why I make one short and sweet and maybe add a nice color photo in relation to the leter.Then add a before and after type of photo. It may cost a bit on your ink cart. but it may land big buck$$$$$$$$$$

These type of people you are targeting have little time for this type of mail that is why short and sweet works for us. If it grabs their attention they will call. You must do this type of mailing several times a years one mass mailing will not work. Change it up each time the more that is sent the more chance you will get calls.

Just sending out a few hundred will not be effective. Think big my friend!

I hear you T.....Good points bro....Always thinking BIG Tony...you know that!! :yes: