• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Got to love it

Jeff LeCours

[FONT=&quot]This is an email we got yesterday on a a rush job we did this past Friday & Saturday, called just last week and we fit it in for this manager and property. Got to love it!!!!!!!! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Long live the Condo King LOL
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FYI, got some great feed back from the washing this weekend. I will definitely use you again.[/FONT]

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
[FONT=&quot]This is an email we got yesterday on a a rush job we did this past Friday & Saturday, called just last week and we fit it in for this manager and property. Got to love it!!!!!!!! [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Long live the Condo King LOL
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FYI, got some great feed back from the washing this weekend. I will definitely use you again.[/FONT]

Jeff,
Wanted to thank you for your help over the winter pricing townhomes and condos. We signed the contracts on 3 out of 4 properties.
Thanks again.

Jim VanHandel

Carlos Gonzales

[/FONT]

Way to go J!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Jeff,
Wanted to thank you for your help over the winter pricing townhomes and condos. We signed the contracts on 3 out of 4 properties.
Thanks again.

Jim VanHandel

Thats the King I know, always helping the guys.

I use a trick Jeff gave me, I imagine he might think I never pay attention. Jeff Gave me a Tip on locating, I over looked in Parking structures. I wont share the tip because its Jeffs. Its one of those tips you get from Events and getting to Know guys.

Thanks also King