• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Why not ?

David Potter

Scott millen...with all the open board of director seats....Why not appoint John T and Tony Shelton ......

elections are 5-6 months away these two would be great choices and should be seated quickly.......

Apparently you are the only one that gets to Pick the interim ........Why not ?

Scott Davis

Because John railed against the org for months and months and Tony is a very polarizing figure here. Lets see how them running the BBS works first, before they get appointed to any official seats within the Org. Just my .02.

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Because these 2 have railed against the org for months and months. Lets see how them running the BBS works first, before they get appointed to any official seats within the Org. Just my .02.

Why dont you contribute to the Org before suggesting who gets appointed.

Scott I hope you throw your hat in!!! I would like to see a younger guy like you on the BOD.

We do not always see Eye to eye but I have confidence your an honest guy who now will always look through the smoke and mirrors.

Accountability is what is needed in this org, no one should take another persons I did attitude. Checks and balances need implimented.

David Potter

Because these 2 have railed against the org for months and months. Lets see how them running the BBS works first, before they get appointed to any official seats within the Org. Just my .02.

Why dont you contribute to the Org before suggesting who gets appointed.

Scott I thought I was by contributing.....by making positive suggestions ....

scott this was your post a couple of days ago.

"Time to shut it down?
This board and org have degraded so far, it seems to me that while maybe not beyond resuscitation, it is definately beyond being worth the effort. Alot of people had alot of hope for this org, spent good money and time trying to make it work. Its just not going to.

Good friendships have been lost, thousands of hours of time have been lost, and for what? It wasnt all for nothing because at least we all tried, and SOME friendships have been forged. Of the 10-15 or so members I have spoken, nobody is going to renew their membership when it comes time to pay, inclusing me, and I cant really see a reason to renew."

"I think it is time to dismantle the org. and this board and move on. "

http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthread.php/4953-Time-to-shut-it-down?p=39983#post39983

Scott Davis

Scott I thought I was by contributing.....by making positive suggestions ....

scott this was your post a couple of days ago.

"Time to shut it down?
This board and org have degraded so far, it seems to me that while maybe not beyond resuscitation, it is definately beyond being worth the effort. Alot of people had alot of hope for this org, spent good money and time trying to make it work. Its just not going to.

Good friendships have been lost, thousands of hours of time have been lost, and for what? It wasnt all for nothing because at least we all tried, and SOME friendships have been forged. Of the 10-15 or so members I have spoken, nobody is going to renew their membership when it comes time to pay, inclusing me, and I cant really see a reason to renew."

http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthread.php/4953-Time-to-shut-it-down?p=39983#post39983

Yep. And I still believe that. However, I have contributed financially and with my time. You have not.

It does look like things could work. We'll see.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Scott I hope you throw your hat in!!! I would like to see a younger guy like you on the BOD.

We do not always see Eye to eye but I have confidence your an honest guy who now will always look through the smoke and mirrors.

Accountability is what is needed in this org, no one should take another persons I did attitude. Checks and balances need implimented.

Second that.

Scott Davis

Ron I think not seeing eye to eye as a good thing. I have conflicting thoughts about running. On one hand, I dont want to deal with it. I run 2 businesses, both of which are growing quickly. And the time it takes to be a BOD is more than I am willing to put in right now. The last thing we need is for someone to be appointed who doesnt have the time commitment.

On the other hand, I am a fighter. And because I think the UAMCC is doomed, it kind of makes me want to go in full force, have celeste run the businesses full time (she already runs 1) and help turn it around.

I think having such young businesses though, it would be detrimental to them to divert that much attention away.

David Potter

Yep. And I still believe that. However, I have contributed financially and with my time. You have not.

It does look like things could work. We'll see.

Scott that is probably the best reason and you are absolutely right...

I should probably just shut up and go away.....thanks

David Potter

Second that

I do appreciate all the time you've put in........ ...maybe you should stop helping if you think this helps:

"Time to shut it down?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Scott , I respect that you understand the commitment to the industry. Also understand the potential you can see for the personal growth the might give you. Poeple often see service as a one way street, I ask you look at the oportunity that you might gain than the burden it might cause.

I do once again think the BOD needs guys like you, inteligent, strong willed and independant thinking.

Goodluck Scott its just nice that your considering, this org does have a chance if folks like yourself step up to the plate.

Ron I think not seeing eye to eye as a good thing. I have conflicting thoughts about running. On one hand, I dont want to deal with it. I run 2 businesses, both of which are growing quickly. And the time it takes to be a BOD is more than I am willing to put in right now. The last thing we need is for someone to be appointed who doesnt have the time commitment.

On the other hand, I am a fighter. And because I think the UAMCC is doomed, it kind of makes me want to go in full force, have celeste run the businesses full time (she already runs 1) and help turn it around.

I think having such young businesses though, it would be detrimental to them to divert that much attention away.

David Potter

Scott millen...with all the open board of director seats....Why not appoint John T and Tony Shelton ......

elections are 5-6 months away these two would be great choices and should be seated quickly.......

Apparently you are the only one that gets to Pick the interim ........Why not ?

As a reminder to all this is what this thread is about making suggestions on how to help uamcc move along.... not tear it down because you don't want it to suceed......

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
David, you so often look only at the negative David. Stop the negative, see whats happening before your eyes.

This org has some very cool things going on behind the Scenes, trust that this org has some real surprises in store and people will be pleased.

The transition from Carlos is nearing completion. The Bod has been rebuilding the org from Scratch, this is not and easy undertaking. Carlos spent nearly one year from oct 2008 to oct 2009. The org was left in limbo from nov to around feb, full access to all that was needed was not obtained until just recent.

So cool your Jets, let up on the question for these guys for a bit. Allow Scott Millen to work with his team. Join the team by using your wallet, thats all most here would like to see happen David.

Help at this Point David, be a positive and not a negative.

As For Scotts statement a few days ago, mine was likley the same. I cant fault a man for his honest thoughts. I also admire a man for his change of heart and honesty.

I do appreciate all the time you've put in........ ...maybe you should stop helping if you think this helps:

"Time to shut it down?

Scott Davis

"Time to shut it down?

David, Im not trying to help right now. I have in the past, and in vain. As of right now, I still believe my statement above is true. Maybe in a few week/months, I'll change my mind. What I do know is that Ive been here from the beginning fighting. Not on the sidelines on another board taking pot shots at the people running it.

You can quote me all you want. I dont post things I regret later and I never hide what I think of things..

David Potter

Scott find one post where I took pot shots at anyone running it .......their arent any .

my only problem Scott is Uamcc is going to succeed and order to do that they are going to need new people that feel they have a voice.

Scott Davis

Scott find one post where I took pot shots at anyone running it .......their arent any .

my only problem Scott is Uamcc is going to succeed and order to do that they are going to need new people that feel they have a voice.

David, I am in the middle of working up bids for a couple large condo complexes and a 21 building apartment complex. I am only responding to these posts. I have niether the time nor the inclination to dig up old posts.

I am not starting trouble on purpose. Please David, just think before you post. Tony and John T are terrible picks for the BOD at THIS TIME. Maybe later when the smoke clears, but not now. I think you know this already though.

David Potter

I am not starting trouble on purpose. Please David, just think before you post. Tony and John T are terrible picks for the BOD at THIS TIME. Maybe later when the smoke clears, but not now. I think you know this already though.

Scott you're probably right..I just thought they were decent men ..that are filled with enthusiasm, optimism and excitement

I could see where people might think they are terrible choices......my bad

David Potter

David, you so often look only at the negative David. Stop the negative, see whats happening before your eyes.

This org has some very cool things going on behind the Scenes, trust that this org has some real surprises in store and people will be pleased.

The transition from Carlos is nearing completion. The Bod has been rebuilding the org from Scratch, this is not and easy undertaking. Carlos spent nearly one year from oct 2008 to oct 2009. The org was left in limbo from nov to around feb, full access to all that was needed was not obtained until just recent.

So cool your Jets, let up on the question for these guys for a bit. Allow Scott Millen to work with his team. Join the team by using your wallet, thats all most here would like to see happen David.

Help at this Point David, be a positive and not a negative.

As For Scotts statement a few days ago, mine was likley the same. I cant fault a man for his honest thoughts. I also admire a man for his change of heart and honesty.

Sorry you feel that way.....about me